Are you interested in applying for the upcoming Leadership Academy? Leadership Clark County seeks up to 35 participants for the Community Leadership Academy held September through March of each year. A volunteer selection committee bases its decisions
Community Leadership Academy 2018 tuition is $860 and includes all instruction and session materials, a bus tour, continental breakfast and lunch at all sessions, and graduation dinner. Application and a non-refundable $35 application fee must be received by August 13, 2018. Tuition is due in full by September 14, 2018. Thanks to our generous sponsors, partial scholarships are available for persons who are accepted to the Academy and can demonstrate financial need.
2018/2019 Community Leadership Academy Session Dates
- Session 1: 09/13/ 2018 Amazing Race
- Session 2: 10/04/2018 History
- Session 3: 10/25/2018 Servant Leadership
- Session 4: 11/15/2018 Non-Profit & Board Governance
- Session 5: 12/13/2018 Socio-Economic Issues
- Session 6: 01/10/2019 Crime and Rehabilitation
- Session 7: 01/31/2019 Issues Affecting Lifespan
- Session 8: 02/21/2019 Economic Vitality 03/14/2019 Final Wrap-Up 03/28/2019 Graduation
To apply for the Community Leadership Academy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click the link below to download the application.