Are you interested in applying for the upcoming Leadership Academy? Leadership Clark County seeks up to 35 participants for the Community Leadership Academy held September through March of each year. A volunteer selection committee bases its decisions upon the criteria of an applicant’s leadership potential, and its desire to assemble a class that reflects the diversity of Clark County. All applicants will be notified by August 28 regarding their application.
Community Leadership Academy 2017 tuition is $860 and includes all instruction, a bus tour, session materials, continental breakfast, lunch at all sessions, and graduation dinner. Application and a non-refundable $35 application fee must be received by August 14, 2017. Tuition is due by September 15, 2017. Thanks to our generous sponsors, partial scholarships are available for persons who are accepted to the Academy and can demonstrate financial need.
2017/2018 Community Leadership Academy Session Dates
- Session 1: September 14, 2017 Amazing Race
- Session 2: October 05, 2017 Servant Leadership
- Session 3: October 26, 2017 History & Development
- Session 4: November 16, 2017 Non-Profit & Board Governance
- Session 5: December 07, 2017 Socio-Economic Issues
- Session 6: January 11, 2018 Crime & Rehabilitation
- Session 7: February 01, 2018 Issues Affecting Lifespan
- Session 8: February 22, 2018 Economic Vitality
- March 08, 2018 Wrap-Up
- March 22, 2018 Graduation
To apply for the Community Leadership Academy, please email us at email@example.com.
click here for an Application