Are you interested in applying for the upcoming Leadership Academy? Leadership Clark County seeks up to 35 participants for the Community Leadership Academy held September through March of each year. A volunteer selection committee bases its decisions
Community Leadership Academy 2018 tuition is $860 and includes all instruction and session materials, a bus tour, continental breakfast and lunch at all sessions, and graduation dinner. Application and a non-refundable $35 application fee must be received by August 13, 2018. Tuition is due in full by September 14, 2018. Thanks to our generous sponsors, partial scholarships are available for persons who are accepted to the Academy and can demonstrate financial need.
2019/2020 Community Leadership Academy Session Dates
- Session 1: 09/12/2019 Amazing Race
- Session 2: 10/03/2019 History
- Session 3: 10/24/2019 Servant Leadership
- Session 4: 11/14/2019 Non-Profit & Board Governance
- Session 5: 12/05/2019 Socio-Economic Issues
- Session 6: 01/09/2020 Crime and Rehabilitation
- Session 7: 01/30/2020 Issues Affecting Lifespan
- Session 8: 02/20/2020 Economic Vitality 03/05/2020 Final Wrap-Up 03/19/2020 Graduation
To apply for the Community Leadership Academy, please email us at email@example.com. Or click the link below to download the application.